Saturday, April 2, 2016

Bruce's Story - Recap

As some of you know, and others don't, I started writing my tenth novel on line last year and then the world went awry. I am glad to say that Chapter 22 was published last March (2015) and this novel will be completed by the end of this year, with you, my readers having input to the outcome and adventures.

I will begin publishing a chapter a week again starting on April 10, 2016, but thought it would be a great opportunity for you to catch up and have some new readers join along.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

5 comments:

  1. How have I missed all of this? Adding you back to my feed---somehow I lost you but so happy to have found you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I added my comment to the end of Chapter 22, since I went back to refresh my mind on where you left off. Ready and waiting for tomorrow's Chapter 23!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chapter 23 will be next week....giving a week for catch up

      Delete
  3. Yeah!!! I have always wanted to know how Bruce is doing and how the story ends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know you were here