Thursday, December 4, 2014

Round to it



 photo image13_zps64a48e1e.png
Time to Ponder yet again.  You know the drill... I post a prompt that has multiple meanings and we get see what you write! Add you post to the linky and wait for the magic!!

(If you want to send me words that you would like us all to ponder - please feel free to do so!)

Today's word is Round (you can always grab the prompt early by visiting the Pondering Page

It completely slipped my mind that today was Thursday and I never got around to writing my post.

My life has felt like I'm going round in circles just trying to keep up with everything.

Hope you all have a great day!

A merry go round goes round, and then of course a ball is round, but what other kinds of rounds can you come up with?

Happy Pondering

6 comments:

  1. So glad you got around to posting the ponder this week. I am pleased to join in. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Round' is an interesting word to ponder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny, Brenda. I'm kind of feeling the same. I thought I was pretty well organized for the weekend, but then my daughter called and said she needed a babysitter for Carson (7) on Saturday night. Oh, well, duty calls! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am knee deep in a stomach bug 'round here. my washing machine has been going round and round getting clothes and bedsheets clean. I am spinning round in circles going from one sick child to the other, and then on to my other duties. And of course, it just happens to be the week I have no husband 'round! So this is pretty much my post this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love your post and the previous comments. Life goes round and round and will keep moving no matter what we do. And of course, it's flu season, so that is going 'round too. And I finally got my share of it. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know you were here