Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pondering Rivet

 photo image13_zps64a48e1e.png

If you're new to this site, I post a word for you to ponder that often has multiple meanings. Please write your thoughts and link up so we can all see!
Happy Pondering!
Today's word is RIVET  (you can always grab the prompt early by visiting the Pondering Page
I have been building a lot of new things in my house...
and in the old days REAL furniture was riveted together... but that is not the reason I chose this word.
I have found many things lately riveting.
First and foremost:  
My grandchildren -- and there is a third one who has not actually been captured by her grandmother on film yet! But you will see her soon!
   And then there is my roommate and bestest friend whose antics every single day make me adore her more                                                    
And then of course we cannot forget those riveting shows I have become addicted to:  (and these are just a few of them!)




So... please let me know what you think of with my word choice this week and add your post to the linky!
Happy Pondering






14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt your precious grandchildren are riveting.

    I have never seen any of the TV programs mentioned here, though "Once Upon a Time" seems to be broadcast late at night here in Japan, too.

    Thank you for hosting an amazing blog hop. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Romi and I would think eventually these shows will make their way to Japan.
      Thanks for ponderinng with me

      Delete
  3. Grandchildren are certainly the best part of being a parent. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wiser words were never written!
      Thanks for pondering with me.

      Delete
  4. I so love that your grandchildren are now close at hand (or soon will be) so that you can enjoy them to the fullest! I have to admit that we are riveted to the antics of our furkids too, especially baby Toby who at 6 most is already as big as one of the 3-yr old girls, and is an endless source of entertainment... and trouble, just like a toddler! :-)

    Today I wrote a story for Pondering about someone who is riveted to her cellphone. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't the grandkids the best! I just posted some pics of mine yesterday. And thanks so much for the advice yesterday - still don't know what I'm going to do though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandkids make us feel young again (and so much wiser!)

      Delete
  6. My mom is still freaking out over that riveting twist on The Good Wife!! She's in mourning I think. Ha.

    Definitely know about the riveting experience of putting a crib together. oye.
    But certainly those sweet faces and one adorable doggie are more riveting.

    Except maybe Jon Snow. Even though he doesn't know anything. still manages to be riveting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... the good wife has certainly been riveting and Jon Snow... he doesn't need to know anything... we can just look at him!!!

      Delete
  7. I am having trouble with the prompt. All I can think of are TV shows. I will keep pondering, and try to link something up.
    Life with grandkids must be riveting, my friend. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I linked! I hope it is acceptable. You do make me ponder!

      Delete
    2. Your posts are always acceptable my friend!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know you were here